Sunday 4 September 2016

Hong Kong Disneyland - Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters Water-Fill Cup

I'm pretty excited to share this with you guys because I recently found it after thinking it had gone missing so I am really happy to have found it again as it's one of my most favourite things :)

I got it at Hong Kong Disneyland about 8 years ago and its just a simple plastic water-fill cup from the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters ride, but I absolutely adore it. I love the colours and the pictures on it, and all the glitter and little rockets and stars that move around in the water as you use it. Its fairly small as I guess its really meant to be for kids, but its my favourite ever cup to use and a memento from a great trip so I'm really happy to have found it again :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment